"Gone Are All the Days" first appeared on Mirah's 2009 solo album (a)spera (KLP195). It was a song of sorrow with a little swing and a bit of hope. Live performances of the track took the swing and added a disco beat; an energetic pulse that alleviates sadness with glittery energy and an empowered delivery.
These "Days" are brighter, and the future is happening already. Be a part of it.
- Gone Are All The Days (Disco Mix)
- Gone Are All The Days (Instrumental Version)
- Gone Are All The Days (Hooliganship Mix)
- Gone Are All The Days (Vocal Version)
This 12" single comes in four parts:
- "Disco Mix": A studio recording including a newly constructed musical arrangement featuring a punchy bassline, a sly guitar, bongos, viola and a rerecorded vocal performance by Mirah
- "Instrumental Version": An isolated instrumental track
- "Hooliganship Mix": An additional dance remix by Christopher Doulgeris of Hooliganship
- "Vocal Version": An a capella vocal track